Hello! I'm Clarke Ching and I "run" the AgileThinkers weblog. I'll be bringing you a on going series of interviews with some of the best thinkers - and doers - in our industry. You'll not only learn a few of their agile secrets but you'll also learn about them as people - what makes them tick, why they "do" agile and not something else, what keeps them up at night. Some of the are authors and will sometimes generously give away free copies of their books.
Can you help?
- Do you have any feedback?
- Do you know of someone who should be interviewed but hasn't yet?
- Do you have a good solid success story you'd like to share?
- Would you like to take a shot at interviewing someone, yourself?
If so then email me at email@example.com.
Instructions for use:
- You'll find it easiest to read this blog by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- If you just want to catch up on the most recent posts then here's the standard blog page (which, due to a "feature" in typepad.com, is in ascending date order - so page down to the bottom to get to the most recent post).
- This is the page you are after If you'd like to read the archives (by month or by AgileThinker).